January 18, 2011
March 1st, 2011
Final Extended Abstract
March 8, 2011
The Banquet Dinner will be on Wednesday, 13th of April (details coming soon)
WCC 2011 Program is available
Instructions for the final version
The list of accepted papers is available
Update on registration fees
Submission server is up at http://gunab.inria.fr/
Website is up
This is the seventh in the series of biannual workshops Coding and Cryptography. It is organized by INRIA and will be held in Paris at the Institut Henri Poincaré (IHP). Our aim is to bring together researchers in all aspects of coding theory, cryptography and related areas, theoretical or applied.
Selection for conference presentation will be made on the basis of an extended abstract to appear in a volume provided to the participants. More details on the submission procedure can be found in the submission section.
After the conference, authors of accepted abstracts will have the option to submit a full version. After a second thorough refereeing process, the best papers will appear in a special issue of the journal Designs, Codes and Cryptography.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Coding theory: error-correcting codes, decoding algorithms, related combinatorial problems;
- Algorithmic aspects of cryptology: symmetric cryptology, public-key cryptography, cryptanalysis;
- Discrete mathematics and algorithmic tools related to these two areas, such as: Boolean functions, sequences, finite fields, related algebraic systems...
- Erdal Arikan (U. Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey)
- Tor Helleseth (U. of Bergen, Norway)
- Antoine Joux (U. Versailles-St Quentin, France)